The Information & Communication Technology Department will provide the highest quality technology based services, in the most cost effective manner, to facilitate the internal support services, governance, and community service for the City of Antigo and its citizens. This department will:
- Provide effective technology and support for data, voice and web based applications and services to all areas of the City and its citizens.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the City of Antigo through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the City of Antigo's enterprise network to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the City of Antigo infrastructure through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
- Provide fast and reliable access to all Communications and Technology systems.
- Provide up-to-date web information for the City of Antigo.