All City Hall Offices are closed to customer traffic for the duration of the current public health emergency. This includes the Clerk’s, Public Works, Street Department and Fire Department Offices. However, the City Clerk’s Office will be open for Absentee Voting. Mail and package deliveries will be accepted at the Clerk’s, Fire Department and Street Department offices.
If you have any questions, please call:
- City Hall 715-623-3633
- Voting information-Dial extension 100
- Fire Department 715-350-7350
- Street Department 715-623-4754
City related payment options:
- Utilize the drop box in the parking lot behind city hall.
- Over the phone by calling 715-623-3633 ext. 106
- By mail
- Online by clicking here
- Water payments can also be made at Banner Banks, BMO and CoVantage Credit Union Drive Thru’ s.
- Walk in payments at City Hall will not be accepted.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We thank you for your understanding.
City of Antigo Staff and Administration