Antigo City Bids, Quotes & RFP’sWelcome to the City Bids, Quotes & RFP’s Page
Request For Proposals
Identify Developer Housing Interest for City-Owned Property Located at Hogan Street/Remington Detention Pond
The City of Antigo is accepting sealed proposals to identify interest from housing developers for city-owned property located at Hogan Street (north of Remington Detention Pond). The specifications outlining the project may be obtained from the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, WI 54409, by calling (715) 623-3633 extension 100 or by CLICKING HERE.
Proposals should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Housing Development Hogan St./Remington Pond”
to the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, WI 54409, by 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 30, 2020.
The City of Antigo reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to accept the bid deemed most advantageous to the City.
Kaye M. Matucheski
INVITATION TO BID
Welcome to the City of Antigo new system for registering vendors and for listing available bid, quote, and request for proposal (RFP) opportunities.
The system (Vendor Registry) allows everyone to:
- Register as a Vendor with the City through the online portal:
- No cost for this service
- Allows you to be notified when there are new bid requests
- Will be used to track certificates of insurance, W-9’s, and other information
- View and respond to current invitations for bids, quotes or proposals:
- Obtain specifications online
- Submit questions about the solicitation online
- Notification of addendums to specifications
- View deadline for bids
- Submit sealed bids online
- View status of solicitation
- View bid tabulation after the deadline
See the links to the right to continue with Vendor Registry