GENERAL CAMPGROUND DESCRIPTION:
Welcome to Antigo Lake RV Campground. We are conveniently located off Hudson Street and Third Avenue. The campground is within walking distance of four ball diamonds, play parks, shelters, the Springbrook Trail, an 18-hole Disc Golf Course, and our downtown. We hope you enjoy your stay. Click here to book your site now.
Check out: 1 pm on the following day of the last paid night.
Check in: You may occupy your site once the prior reservation party has left. Please call our office for early check-in availability at 715.623.3633 extension 154/131
Campers intending to stay more than 14 consecutive days need to contact the park and recreation office for prior approval.
Re-registration: We would love to have you extend your stay with us but you must re-register by 4 pm the day prior to your last day to assure there is availability. One call to our office at 715.623.3633 extension 154/131 is all that is required.
- Padded RV sites (1-12) accommodate RV’s up to 45 feet in length.
- Overflow sites (32-38) accommodate RV’s up to 45 feet in length.
- Site 13 will accomodate a small travel trailer.
- Sites 14 to 17 will accomodate a small pop-up or tent.
- Sites 18 to 20 are tent only spaces.
Electric, Water and Sewer:
50 amp & 30 amp electrical service at sites 1-13 & 32-38
15 amp standard outlets at tent sites 14-20
Water/Sewer at sites 1-13
Sites 1 through 13 are $20.00 per night
Sites 14 through 38 are $10.00 per night
- All sites that have not been reserved are on a first-come, first-served basis. To claim first-come, first-served sites campers must place an appropriate camping unit on the site (i.e., campers, motorhome, or erected camping tent). Hunting blinds, childrens play tents, boat, coolers, chairs, tents in bags, etc. are not appropriate.
- The registration receipt will indicate relevant and required information and camper identification.
- Campers must be 18 years of age or older to register for a campsite.
- There are a maximum of six individuals per site unless all individuals are members of an immediate family.
- Only one camping unit is allowed per site. The only exceptions are screen houses and children under the age of 18 with their own tents.
- Adults registering for a site will be responsible for any violation occurring on that site including non-registered guests.
- Pets are allowed. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of in a proper manner by owner. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Pets must not become a nuisance to other campers. We have a 16 acre off-leash dog park on the north side of town for your use. There are no fees for the dog park, but your dog must be licensed and have updated shots (pitbulls are not authorized. A complete list of park rules is listed on our website).
- Campfires are only allowed in designated fire pits. Grills or portable fire pits may also be used.
- Wood that has been kiln dried or debarked is permitted in the campground.
- Defacing, cutting, or removing of trees or brush from the campground is prohibited.
- Water use is for camping activities only (i.e., no washing of vehicles or camping units).
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- Campsites must be cleaned daily by campers and waste deposited in the containers provided.
- Campsite fees are nonrefundable unless requested 2 weeks prior to reservation date. Qualifying refunds will have a 25% administrative processing fee assessed.
- Reservations will be accepted for all sites beginning one year out from the requested date and require full payment within five business days.
We have a limited number of bicycles for your use during your stay at the campground. Please feel free to explore our community and trails. This program is made possible through collaboration with our local Police Department.
Downtown features a movie theater (now showing 3-D films), Antigo Public Library, a Saturday Farmer’s Market, the Historical Society and a variety of local businesses, shops and restaurants.
Click here for Community Calendar, which features local events and programming.