Clerk / Treasurer Finance DirectorWelcome to the Clerk/Treasurer Page
Important Note for Tax Receipts:
- If you would like a receipt for payment on your property taxes, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope along with your payment stub and check.
- If paying in person, a receipt will be provided upon payment.
- If your escrow company is sending payment on your taxes, a receipt is available in our office.
Dog licenses are due by March 31st each year. You can begin licensing your dog for the new year in mid-
December with many people renewing the license when they pay their property taxes.
- Spayed/neutered dog licenses are $6.00 and non-spayed/neutered dogs are $16.00.
- You will need to provide a current rabies vaccination certificate unless the information we have
on file is current.
- The late fee for licensing after March 31st is $5.00 (unless you have had the dog 30 days or less
or the dog is too young to be vaccinated).
Direct Sellers/Transient Merchant Permit
Any visiting merchant, direct seller or charitable solicitor that is engaging in direct sales or solicitation activities is required to obtain a Direct Sellers/Transient Merchant Permit Here, or from the City of Antigo at:
Antigo City Hall
700 Edison Street
Antigo WI 54409
Phone: 715-623-3633 Ext. 100